Thursday, September 4, 2008

abc.......


I still managed to watch a movie today...it was a Hindi movie..This movie is quite old I think..I had been liking this movie for quite long and eager to watch it again. I had been asking for it from my friend a long time ago but only now today I can watch it again... I am not so sure how to pronounce the title and only keep calling it the abc movie as that is one of the songs in the movie…the actual of the movie carry a title called “Hum Saath-Saath Hain”. this is the first Hindi that I watched n would like to watch it again maybe with someone that is special in my heart…it brings different feeling and meaning for me when I watched for the second time today.. In the past it just bring about the relationship of family, friends and person that are close to us together with each other although there are some who making the mistake in decision...There never leave each other apart even when their own mother are wrong in her decision... And of course the songs and drama in it make the movie enjoyable to watch… it portrayed that love is so beautiful and it makes you want to be in love and fall for someone…

But as watching it for the second time now.. It bring another different kind of feeling…maybe as we are older the way we think also different.. More mature I guess… I realize that love must comes without reason and it is unconditional…if there’s need reasons to be love and being in love even one reasons..that is not love my friend, it will never be… to be in love and falling for someone is a genuine and special feelings that cant never be explain through words…it only can be seen through the eyes of the beholder.. That is why love doesn’t require reasons and unconditional... it make me realize that loving doesn’t mean have or a must to be together…it is all about we want the person hat we love to be happy…some might defined it as the sacrifice of love or maybe some will say that when we are in love we are blind or any other words and saying to define it…for me it is up to yourself as how you want it to be.. while watching it reminds me of three couples of my friends long time ago…it seem so nice and hope to be together always…the three of the boys had make a good deed by having their gurlfriends being best friend with each other….although now thgs is not like before, she and the gurls are always best friends…it was such a wonderful memories back then and hope for it again always…. must be nice rite…….

1 comment: