My friend,
I have searched you everywhere
after our childhood
you never meet me and
I never seen you
why you chased from me
at the age of young...
Sometimes you are with me
But most of the time you are not.
After that you were no longer
there for me again
you never came to me
my friend,you were gone away
never come again.....
Childhood friend
What a nice memory
To ponder on
That makes me smile
When I am down
For whatever reason
That I realize and for the one that I do not
Hope that was enough to ease
The pain……..
Hopelessly,
It was never enough
Never be for the rest of my
Life………
there will be always enough in the world for every man's NEED but never enough for every man's GREED... life seems clueless right now and what i can do is just write.. just write it down.....
No comments:
Post a Comment