Friday, May 30, 2008

insanity>>

I tried and failed
And failed again
To stop the bleeding
From my wounded heart

My heart is wounded and bleeding,
Beyond repair
Because of a sentence so serious
Which pierced my heart deeper
Like an arrow piecing an apple

Everyday I die little by little
As the sentence which hurt my heart
Makes my heart cry in pain
And bleed more and hopeless

The reason why I die every day
Is because the sentence which damaged my heart
Came from someone important in my life

Who stays in my heart
I never expected this to happen
Now because of this I hate this world
Hate myself for it
And annoyance the one who pierced my heart
Every time I remember the sentence that hurt

I tried and failed and failed again
To stop angry the one for the damage done
I failed because I am dead now
Heavens above only can save him now

Now anyone can tell me anything
It will never bother me anymore
Because my heart has stopped bleeding
And I am dead to this world now.

Deeply in sadness
Sorrowful..... always believes that everything happen for reasons i move on with the mountain of mess in the chest. still insane and would not let it to be explode.... NEVER. that is what i had promised myself.

No comments: