Thursday, January 1, 2009

when the night is talking.......

a new year has come, and so do our lives.. I never thought that me and my sisters had the different childhood memories of us. it seems ridiculous right?? by the time that we are all growing up together. I had come to this realization when we had our little talk together..the three of us and indeed we always had since small. it was fun to have some kind of like hearing the giggles sound of us before falling asleep. I miss that so much. I know it sounded silly since we will always did that in the future but this time it definitely was the mesmerizing one. yup it surely did. we were talking about our childhood memories. you know when we were still playing the father and mother thing and so on. it was fun back then. there will be some time that we were arguing who was going to be the mother and who was going to take care of the children, cooking bla bla bla and on and on. it just keep me laughing to death when looking back at those moments.. me and my sister and my brother we staying with our late grandparents for some times and my youngest sister were staying with my mom for that mean time as our parents is the government officer and they have their posting all over the state in the country. so we had been travelling since small. I mean changing school, having new friends and new home or sifting from the environment around d us has being normal in our lives. we just need keep going.. that is what always come out from my father by the way..and we are just fine adjusting with all that by the time passing by.
somehow it just make us a strong and better family and we definitely want it for our family. my childhood times starts with what I can remember most is when me my sister and my brother were staying at the village of my late grandparents. that was the most awesome and those cant be replace with nothing in the world. I just cant. I mean those experiences with my late grandma especially. last night I bring out the most favorite moment I had was when grandma bought two baskets that contain with the lipstick, a compact powder and a comb in it. nice right?? and when thinking back of it it seem so funny and hilarious for us now.. what a moment to cherish. I still remember mine one is the blue and my sister‘s basket was pink. we were playing with the basket all day. as what I remembered, I put on the lipstick and of course the powder for my sister and pretend that it was nice on her. we were laughing like hell and she was madly upset with me and hitting me with the pillow as I just open up my dirty little secret about hers as I was just pretending that it looks nice on her. at that time when I was six and about turning to seven of course that over makeup or so called clown with the red nose by lipstick was over the top right???
I miss my late grandma so much… its been 4 years now she is in heaven and it had been just last month my grandpa is joining her.. and now I miss both of them. I miss all the time we had together.. I really do. I miss everything that we did together. those moments….and now I even miss all of it more those moments and especially my late grandparents.. and for now there is nothing else that needed as it was just our great moment together as three sisters to ponder on things that we did together when we were kids. just be lying freely on the bed and think of those moments.. the best moments in our lives.. we sisters were extremely close as we don’t have much friends that are dearly to us as we were kept moving from one place to the other. I mean we do have a lots of friends and as the matter of fact we definitely have the most friends from our different schools and places that we been before but it just that we don have friends like best friends that we want to. so when we among sisters have something going on we definitely going back to each other. that is why we are so close than any best friends that exist in the whole entire world. want to know why??? it is because we are the ultimate best friends and mostly me are the super sisters..yup we definitely are. and I am without any doubt that I am going to miss our gurls talk at night because after last night my sister that was after me was going for her study in nursing.. and definitely I am missing my elder brother too as he already going back to his campus last week for his study.. and I am going to continue the second sem of my study too next week as to be said I am leaving home this Saturday to the campus which was the teacher training institution leaving my youngest sister home alone at the mean time with my mom as she was in her form three of secondary school next year.. ooohh I mean this year…
I am grateful with the exam result for the previous semester that just came out recently. although I didn’t get quite yet to my expectation but I am indeed very grateful of it. thanks to all that make it happen for me. i must say that yup i am a lucky gurl indeed... it is true that what we work for is what we get as the pay and it always did. I am definitely a believer of that. God will always help the person who helps themselves. yup he did.. and I will for sure want a better result in the future so I definitely going to work for it..
I am very proud of my family especially my parents in raising all of us.. my elder brother of course mommy’s boy..always had. don’t get me wrong as I am not in the crisp of envy with it. oh yeah sometimes I guess when I was a kid back then but now as we are growing up it had come to my realization that it is fine with me already. he deserve to o and I am very look up to my brother. he is the person that kind of cool outside but he has a good heart. I know him. of course I do he is my brother although he is the football freak. screaming like hell when his favorite team Liverpool scoring and it is the same when it dosent. bizarre right?? and then it was me.. always being the daddy’s gurl. yup I am and I admitted it. I do find it rather easy to talk with my father. he just my man forever. I love you dad!! imagine I talk to him about anything. I talk to him about my school hard question for math which my mother wont as my mom on the other hand will only giving me ideas with my essays. I can talk barely anything with my dad. from the stuff about boys teasing me at schools. of course as there had been quite a number of schools… calling me names, my new pimples, or when I want to buy something cool for myself. so that is me and I am my daddy’s gurl. my sister, the one who will be a nurse someday after she finish her study is a very sensitive one..she is the one who have the heart for everything. she is the most fan for Korean drama series. such a Korean freak as when she talks also sometime she will just used the Korean accent and all kind of it. but she loves helping people and she always did. when she saw beggars, she without any hesitation will pity for them and it even worse when I don’t allow her to gave those beggars money. don’t get me wrong as I am not cruel. hello I have a heart too but I just dosent seem appropriate when we are giving money to those who was asking and in turn we can see that the money was for cigarettes. this is for sure not right in the sense that we were giving some money to them as we were sorry when they might be starve. I will without any doubt help anyone who is in need with all my heart but not to them. and the last one my youngest sister. the dearest of our family as she is so cute from the day she was born. I still remember that I always like to pinch her cheeks and play with it as she was so adorable and she still did and will always do. she was very active in schools, she participate everything that she think that was enjoyable for her and although she seem tough on the outside but she have a very soft heart. she always with mom like my other sister. both of them are definitely mommy’s gurls. I have to admit it there are times I do envy with them being so close with mom. I mean the relationship..yes I do close with mom too but not like them. they can just easily asked mom about what they want for example but I cant. there is always boundaries when it comes to me and mom as I had been too much used doing all that with dad. however by the time goes and we get older day by day I am actually became very close too with my mother and I am glad and bless for it as I do love my mom very much too.
they definitely made us understand all the value of being the human. they had been always remind us that we are someone who just having our temporary stops in the world for some time as the same as everyone else and the creature that living on the planet. so just be good and you will be allright. they thought us good values that to be preach in lives, living in the moderate but yet always having the will for many many rooms of improvement and most importantly being happy. my father used to say that you may follow what your heart says as long as your heart is right and just do good and in the end what matters is that you are happy my dear.. and I am definitely doing what my father said for my entire lives at least for now.. for 20 years and going to be 21 soon..so excited about that. going to sleep tonight we cant have the same three sisters talk and this Saturday there will only be my little sis alone until all of us are coming back for some time off later.. pity her.. I will be missing the sisters dance…cant wait for our next sisters night together… and I miss my grandma.. and grandpa too..may their soul and spirit always be lively in us..missing them so much.. and looking at the family photo of all of us together was definitely something.. that is for sure that I can tell. finally one little secret about us, honestly to say that our family definitely not animal friendly. definitely not my parents. and me??? never. my sisters and my brother?? I don’t think so. I am sorry for that as we just don’t. we are up for anything but when it comes to animals we just don’t.
p/s: I just don’t like animals.

No comments: