2dy..dat someone that stays in my heart is celebrating his 21st birthday.. its sad i cant be beside him on d special day.. it was such a memorable moment to be cherish on his previous birthday as i was along with him and we had such a bless at the beach on that midnight.. although there was some obstacles that happened b4 the night, we still managed to sort it out n b 2gether..dat is what i want it 2 be happening always.. but dosent seem to be anymore coz he alredy left me without any saying to be heard.. n it was devastating..he left by d time i alredy prepared the gift which hope that can be shared 2gether...
but now...................
Pain and sorrow
forever my silent companions
quietly reminding me
of the unfinished, the incomplete
I haven't yet done
what I dreamed I would do
the desire burns fiercely
in the depths of the soul
I've put it on hold
for the other parts in life
people, who don't understand
even the lies are by my side at night and
the pain and sorrow
It seems to get through me
so quietly it consumes me
yet so completely it scum in me.
Overwhelming…
10042007
0127………
No comments:
Post a Comment